Monday, June 22, 2015

Fiction - II

Come now my angel, one foot in front of the other,
Walk with me my love, leave what is behind even further.
Each step withdrawing the numb curse of this land of ice,
Each footstep away, a step further on the road to Paradise.

We must not lose a moment my angel,
We have each other, let us leave this hell.
The ice has thawed at this Sun's rise,
The Sun has revealed the road to Paradise.

The lifeless ice won't return in that west,
In the land of Paradise, can we stop to rest.
We shall find peace where hail's never poured,
We shall find it my love, at the end of Paradise road.

Time to go my love, say goodbye, time to be brave,
We can't come back, for we leave behind an icy grave.
To live under the warm Sun and the blue smiling skies,
To live on the soft green grass that lives in Paradise.

Come with me my love, that is where we must go,
I swear to you, Paradise exists, I've seen it, I know,
You need to come with me, the key exists within your eyes.
The eyes which hold the shine of the skies of Paradise.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine how you come up with such beautiful pieces.
    Nice to see you are writing more often.

    ReplyDelete